How to Register MPESB Profile Registration Step By Step 2023
- To make a new Madhya Pradesh ESB Profile registration, the candidate will get some useful important link section in this page.
- Step 1 : To make a new registration, the candidate will first have to give his mobile number and email ID, which he wants to link in the profile.
- Step 2 : An OTP will be received on the registered mobile number of the candidate, through which his mobile number will have to be verified.
- Step 3 : A Profile ID and Password will be received on the registered mobile number and email id of the candidate.
- Step 4 : After login with Profile ID and Password, the candidate will have to do KYC of his/her profile, for which the candidate will have to enter his/her Aadhar Card number at the above place.
- Step 5 : To verify KYC, the candidate will have 2 options, one is to verify the profile with the OTP received on the mobile number registered in his Aadhaar card and whose mobile number is not registered in Aadhaar card or OTP is not being received. They can get their profile KYC done through biometric by visiting the official KIOSK center of Madhya Pradesh Government.
- Step 6 : After the KYC process is completed, the candidate has to fill the basic information such as: Name of the candidate, Father's name, Mother's name, Date of birth, Address, Marriage information, Any special qualification, Education qualification, Domicile information and others.
- Step 7 : The candidate should have his/her photograph which is not more than 3 months old and the name of the candidate and the date of taking the photograph should be written on the photo along with the signature and handwriting of the candidate. All this is a template of MPESB and will have to be pasted in it and uploaded.
- Step 8 : Candidates have to upload their date of birth certificate.
- Step 9 : Candidates who are residents of Madhya Pradesh and belonging to any reserved category will also have to upload their caste certificate.
- Step 10 : Take A Print Out MPESB Profile 2023.