|Name of Post:||UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021|
|Last Updated:||24, Jul-2021 | 03:44 PM|
|Short Information:||UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites online applications for recruitment examination of Staff Nurse / Sister Grade 2 in Uttar Pradesh Medical and Health Services / Medical Education and Training Department / K.G.M.U. on Temporary / Non Gazetted Basis. The last date for registration of online applications is 16th August 2021|
Name of the Post
Staff Nurse / Sister Grade-2 (Female)
Staff Nurse / Sister Grade-2 (Male)
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
✔️ Age relaxation as per Government Rules.
✅ Pay Scale: ₹ 9300 – 34800/-
✅ Educational Qualification and Experience:
✔️ U.P. MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICES DEPTT./ MEDICAL EDUCATION AND TRANING DEPARTMENT:
(1) Have passed High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
(2) Possess diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council or Possess diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
(3) Possess registration certificate from U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Psychiatry or possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwives from Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives council.
(1) Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized institute or equivalent qualification for male Nurse.
(2) Preference to those having 3 years experience in large hospital or Medical College or B.Sc. Nursing Should be a registered "A" Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent Qualification for Male nurses.
✅ Selection Process: Test / Interview.
✅ Application Fee:
✔️ ₹ 125/- for Unreserved (General) / OBC
✔️ ₹ 65/- for SC / ST / Ex-Army
✔️ ₹ 25/- for Physically Handicapped (Divyangjan).
✅ How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates apply online through UPPSC Online Portal (uppsc.up.nic.in). The last date for submission of online applications is 12/08/2021.